[tdwg-content] Any RDF example?

John R. WIECZOREK tuco at berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 13 14:27:59 CET 2010

Hi Peter,

Just a couple of comments about the content of
http://rdf.geospecies.org/datasets/Bcb50c3c-13f5-4c0c-A6de-5f422e2b88c7.rdf...

The entity dwc:Dataset no longer exists, though the identifier
dwc:datasetID does.

The value "http://maps.google.com" is an appropriate value for
dwc:georeferenceSources, but not for  dwc:georeferenceProtocol.

The repeated use of basisOfRecord for topics within the primary topic
is interesting. I wonder if the occurrence topic should actually have
a more refined basisOfRecord, such as
"http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/dwctype/PreservedSpecimen".

Thanks for the examples,

John