[taxon-data-model] RE: [taxon-model] Taxon Data Model list now operational

Eamonn O Tuama eotuama at gbif.org
Fri May 25 10:27:01 CEST 2007

Hi All,

There is a tentative schedule for the TDWG conference in Bratislava, 16-23
September on:
http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/Executive/Tdwg2007ConferenceSchedule

Included are two slots of particular interest to our Taxon Data Model (most
likely to be changed yet again to "Taxon Information Model" to avoid
confusion with taxonomy models):

Tuesday 16.00-18.00 Tuesday 18 Sept:
Group meetings: a block of time for interest and task or joint group
meetings

Wednesday 08.30-10.00 Wednesday 19 Sept:
Special session devoted to Taxon Data Model

I'd like to get an idea of numbers interested in attending these sessions so
let me know if you and/or colleagues plan to attend the conference. It will
be a good opportunity to report on progress and, most importantly, hold
discussions with other groups whose interests overlap with ours.

Best regards,

Éamonn