[Biogeosdi] Path kludge

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:29:32 CEST 2007

Yeah! For sure...

I know is a little bit stupid to do modelling year by year but it
would make videos look awesome! :D

It does not matter the size!! This is just to show how geoserver can
handle time-gis data in Google Earth. So it does not matter how
accurate the data is, dont worry. In which format do you have it?
Perfectly would be a shapefile or a set of them, but a postgis or
something like this would be ok too.. well, actually whatever i can
convert to anything readable by geoserver.

Thank you very much Pete!!