[Biogeosdi] Final dates for the meeting

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:16:33 CET 2007

Hi all,

Renato suggested me to emphasize that the dates we proposed for the
meeting are the eastern weekend. The idea is to start the 2nd of
April and finish the 6th. The 6th is holiday in Brasil so there will
be no one at CRIA but they still offer us the meeting place.

Is everybody ok with this?

We have also the possibility to start on Sunday and finish on
Thursday, that would be fine for me too.

So please, can everybody who is attending confirm their preferences?

Let fix the exact dates as soon as possible so we can buy the
tickets, in eastern flights might get expensive soon.

Javier.