Meeting in Paris

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Fri Feb 7 19:35:44 CET 2003

Dear colleagues

I am running late with working through the SDD development from
Brazil. I spent most available time this week, but that was not
enough.

However, a valid xml schema and example document is now available
(sorry Bob, the one I emailed you wasn't!) and I have the minutes 90%
done and have uploaded all to the SDD site
(http://160.45.63.11/Projects/TDWG-SDD/index.html).

The first pages and all links are checked and readable. However, at
some point I have put in a marker, so that if you don't have to,
refrain from reading on. There should be a better version after the
weekend for you.

Thanks, I look forward to the meeting in Paris. I am drawing up an
agenda of what I consider priorities, but please contact me with the
things you think should be done first.

Gregor
Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 19          Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203

Often wrong but never in doubt!