Meeting in Paris

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Tue Feb 11 13:17:58 CET 2003

Hello everybody,

Rather _really_ late, but the minutes and the start page are now as
good as I can get them for the moment. Please read the minutes from
Brazil. For those coming to the meeting it would be perhaps helpful
for us if you can print them out, so we can refer to them.

Some people have notified me that there were broken links yesterday;
I hope I have fixed all hyperlinks now.

I can be reached by email up to Wednesday, 11:00 GMT. If you sent
comments after that time, please mail to TDWG-SDD at USOBI.ORG; we will
keep checking that list during the meeting.

Best wishes, I see forward to the meeting

Gregor
Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 19          Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203

Often wrong but never in doubt!