[dwc-mixs] [CONTRIBUTION] MIxS-DwC TG report

Raissa Meyer raissa.meyer at awi.de
Mon Jul 19 11:28:25 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Please remember to add your review to our DwC-MIxS TG report <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zhb8m2nAahcWDdGtGm_z4Q8qqHbDibWRnPdfGFi9Bv4/edit?usp=sharing> by today, and feel free to use tomorrow’s open zoom room (2021-07-20, 15:00 UTC) to discuss any questions that may come up.

Thank you and best regards,
Raïssa

—

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2996-719X