[tdwg] Anyone recent experience with Adlib ?

Mergen Patricia mergen.patricia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 05:50:02 UTC 2019

Dear all

We have a new potential member who i using Adlib
https://www.adlibsoftware.com/ for cultural heritage and they consider
using it for their Natural Heritage data

Several years ago an analyse showed that the system would not allow
connecting tools like IPT or BioCase to it.

As they had numerous updates, wanted to know if any of you has experience
in using it for biodiversity  data and providing data to GBIF with it ?

Depending who answers we can then move this discussion to the appropriate
interest or task groups mailing lists
Thanks in advance

Patricia