[tdwg] Final reminder of the general registration deadline: Digital Data in Biodiversity Research conference

Gil Nelson gnelson at bio.fsu.edu
Thu May 10 14:43:57 UTC 2018

This is the final reminder of the general registration deadline (*15 May
2018*) for the upcoming Digital Data in Biodiversity Research
conference, to be held at UC Berkeley, 4-6 June 2018. *Please note that
we have been able to arrange an extension for the economy lodging
option, which is now available through the last day of registration.*

Also note that there are still a few spaces left on the Pt. Reyes field
trip on Wednesday. You can select it when registering by scrolling down
the registration options and adding it by clicking the box.

To register, navigate to
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/second-annual-digital-data-in-biodiversity-research-conference-emerging-innovations-for-tickets-41247436192.
For more info about the economy option, visit the conference wiki at
https://www.idigbio.org/wiki/index.php/Digital_Data_in_Biodiversity_Research_Conference,_Berkeley#Lodging_and_Logistics.

The agenda is also now available on the wiki at
https://www.idigbio.org/wiki/index.php/Digital_Data_in_Biodiversity_Research_Conference,_Berkeley#Agenda:_Monday.2C_4_June_2018.
We have a packed program of 9 plenary talks, 54 oral presentations, 22
posters, 11 extended discussion sessions, and a number of Wednesday
activities.

For questions, please contact Gil Nelson (gnelson at bio.fsu.edu), Jill
Goodwin (jvgoodwin at fsu.edu), and/or Heather Constable
(hconstable at berkeley.edu).