[tdwg] [EXTERNAL] Re: current location of TDWG proceedings?

Annie Simpson asimpson at usgs.gov
Wed Aug 22 15:37:47 UTC 2018

Dan,

Also note that the working group report the article refers to on persistent
identifiers is available from the GBIF website (the link in the report
itself goes elsewhere and isn't resolving for me)
https://www.gbif.org/document/80662/adoption-of-persistent-identifiers-for-biodiversity-informatics

*Annie Simpson*
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8338-5134
*BISON project (http://bison.usgs.gov <http://bison.usgs.gov>)*
EcoScience Synthesis Branch
*Core Science Analytics, Synthesis, & Libraries Program*

*U.S. Geological Survey, MS 30212201 Sunrise Valley DriveReston, Virginia
 20192=================asimpson at usgs.gov <asimpson at usgs.gov>703.648.4281
desk*