[tdwg] Fwd: Please participate (very brief survey!) for data contributors, curators, administrators, repository developers

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at nescent.org
Fri May 17 20:10:57 CEST 2013

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Greenberg, Jane" <janeg at email.unc.edu>
Subject: Please participate (very brief survey!) for data contributors, curators, administrators, repository developers
Date: May 17, 2013 1:45:53 PM EDT
To: Bryan <pbryan.heidorn at gmail.com>, "Moen, William" <William.Moen at unt.edu>, Hilmar Lapp <hlapp at nescent.org>

Hola guys.. this survey is about the use of controlled vocabularies, and comes out of HIVE work, connected w/DataONE and DFC datanets.  We’d love to reach the GBIF community. Would one of you be able to forward?  We’d be grateful.

[...]

On behalf of Jane Greenberg, Director of Metadata Research Center
Greetings all,  (Please participate, and feel free to forward to other relevant lists)
The following survey examines controlled vocabulary use and challenges.  The survey is for data contributors, curators, administrators, and/or repository developers.

Completing the survey takes approximately 10 minutes (or less) to complete.  To complete the survey, please click the following link: https://unc.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3fU0xOeRbH6jntb.
NOTE: If you are unable to click on the link directly, please type the entire link into the address or location field at the top of your web browser, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard to access the survey.
The survey is supported by a US DataNet/DataONE supplement to explore controlled vocabulary use within and across a broad spectrum of data repositories, including but not limited to the U.S. DataNet initiatives.

Sincerely,
Chelcie Rowell

Chelcie Rowell
Research Assistant, Metadata Research Center
School of Information and Library Science
chelcie at live.unc.edu | 770.862.0750