[tdwg] Biodiversity Informatics White Paper: first draft

Dave Roberts workpackage6 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:55:58 CEST 2012

Dear all,

we have drawn together the initial ideas and contributions people have made into a first draft here:

http://is.gd/WhitePaperChapters

The format we've chosen to use follows the LERU report (link is on the first page of the Googledoc) which pitches a bullet point followed by a supporting paragraph.  Inevitably this is too short to take much of the argument made in some contributions.  I suggest that people can either tidy up their chapters and we bundle them in an annex or I'll try and edit them from notes into English and keep them as available.

Note also the details of the public meeting in Brussels on 17th July.  Details on the Googledoc.

Please modify the document directly, but log into Google or otherwise identify yourself so that we can add you to Annex 1 (list of contributors).

Cheers, Dave Roberts
--
Dr D.McL. Roberts,        Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 5086
Dept. Zoology,             Fax: +44 (0)20 7942 5054