[tdwg] Job: NESCent User Interface Design and Web Application Developer

Kristen Eisenberg kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 15:17:45 CEST 2012

The National Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NESCent) seeks a creative
and enthusiastic individual to design user interfaces and web
applications for scientific applications.  The incumbent will work as
part of a small informatics team in close collaboration with domain
scientists.

NESCent (http://nescent.org) is an NSF-funded center dedicated to
cross-disciplinary research in evolutionary science. Our informatics
team works closely with visiting and resident scientists to support
their custom software and database development needs.  All NESCent
software products are open-source, and the Center has a number of
initiatives to actively promote collaborative development of community
software resources (http://informatics.nescent.org). Above all, we are
enthusiastic about our work, about the mission of the Center, and
about the contribution of informatics to that mission.

Kristen Eisenberg
Billige Flüge
Marketing GmbH
Emanuelstr. 3,