[tdwg] Travel Grant To Attend The HYM Course 2008

Max BILLAH mbillah at icipe.org
Fri Aug 8 08:44:17 CEST 2008

Dear List Members,

Does anyone know or can point me to a source where I can get some travel grant to attend the Biennial Hymenoptera Identification Course 2008 in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic (September 7-14, 2008).

I have already been accepted for the course and now looking for some travel grant to acquire a ticket. The few attempts made have not yielded any possitive response and since time is fast running out, I would appreciate any pointers to such sources (before I miss out again this year).

Many thanks in advance.

Maxwell.