[tdwg] Interesting example of tree navigation

Donat Agosti agosti at amnh.org
Fri Sep 14 09:47:55 CEST 2007

May be a reason why few people use these nice tools is, that you do not get
a lot out of them. And this might also explain, why such highly unstructured
initiatives like Wikipedia or ecoport are flourishing. They have content,
and to some extent, individuals can add more to it, and thus feel to be part
of the initative, and get used to know where and how they can find their
stuff.

Donat

  _____