[tdwg] Interesting example of tree navigation

Shorthouse, David dps1 at ualberta.ca
Fri Sep 14 00:22:00 CEST 2007

Indeed, this sort of Flash/Flex-based application is on the table...but, I
find this a bit like mystery meat navigation. More specifically, I have been
in touch with developers of Mindomo (http://www.mindomo.com) for use in
EoL's WorkBench environment using Adobe's AIR for a desktop/web hybrid. Mind
maps, tied down with Semantic Web technologies like that used in MindRaider
(http://mindraider.sourceforge.net/index.html) are what I'm aiming for.

Cheers,

David P. Shorthouse

Department of Biological Sciences