[tdwg] Taxi from Vienna Airport to Bratislava

Arturo H. Ariño artarip at unav.es
Tue Sep 11 13:39:39 CEST 2007

Hi Rich, apparently Slovaks use the E-type outlet. You can plug essentially
any "Continental European" plug: both C-type (also called "French",
unearthed, with narrow prongs), and most of the F-type or Schucko ("German",
slightly larger prongs but identically centered) plugs: those that have a
hole near the earth band to accept the E-type earth socket prong (unless
retractable at socket, in which case any Schucko will work). In summary:
Just ask for (or get) an Euro adapter.

You may want to bookmark http://www.kropla.com/electric2.htm for an
extensive guide.

BTW, anybody riding Vienna-Bratislava on Tuesday 18th around midday?

Regards,

A.-