[tdwg] European Virtual Library of Taxonomic Literature -Requirements Survey

CharlesRoper at sussexwt.org.uk CharlesRoper at sussexwt.org.uk
Wed May 9 19:18:48 CEST 2007

> The European Distributed Institute of Taxonomy (EDIT) is a Network of
> Excellence project, funded by the EU for 5 years
> (http://www.e-taxonomy.eu/). One of the deliverables of the project
will
> be a Bibliographic Resource to be known as the European Virtual
Library
> of Taxonomic Literature (E-ViTL).

Charles, what is the problem, precisely, that such a service is trying
to solve? I would like to complete your survey, but I need a clearer
idea as to the problem before suggesting ideas for a solution.

Best wishes,

Charles
--
Charles Roper
Biodiversity IT Officer

Interested in Sussex Biodiversity? Join the Adastra list:
http://lists.sxbrc.org.uk/adastra

The Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre is the centre for reference for
authoritative information relating to biodiversity in Sussex, working in
partnership with both data users and data providers for public benefit.
SxBRC is funded by a wide range of bodies; for a full list please see
http://www.sxbrc.org.uk

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act.  Registered in England, Company No. 698851.   Registered Charity No. 207005.  VAT Registration No. 191 305969.   Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD.  Telephone 01273 492 630