[tdwg] Announcement: TDWG 2007 Annual Conference

Adrian Rissone a.rissone at nhm.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 15:59:00 CEST 2007

Dear Colleague,

Please accept our apologies for cross-posting of this announcement.

In February we announced the dates and venue of the 2007 Annual Conference - Slovakia in September. Thanks to all those who have contributed since then to preparing the conference framework and the exciting programme.

Information on the very full programme, travel, housing and submission of abstracts is now available here: http://www.tdwg.org/conference2007/ <http://www.tdwg.org/conference2007/>  and the on-line registration site is active here: http://www.regonline.com/128305 <http://www.regonline.com/128305>

Please help us prepare for the conference by registering as soon as possible - regular delegates will know how important this is -  and be aware of the late registration fee.

TDWG members who wish to pay their membership fees can pay them as part of the registration process in one easy transaction. Please note that the Conference registration fee for non-members is higher but that new members may join (or lapsed members pay their dues) and receive an immediate member discount.

This will be an important conference. Don't miss it!

Thank you for your interest in TDWG,

Adrian Rissone
Executive Secretary, TDWG

Natural History Museum, London