[tdwg] Call for presentations for TDWG SPM session

Eamonn O Tuama eotuama at gbif.org
Tue Jul 10 12:57:23 CEST 2007

Hello,

TDWG are devoting a special session to the Species Profile Model at the
upcoming Bratislava conference. It is scheduled for 08.30 to 10.00 on Wed 19
Sept and we hope to fill the slot with up to six short (10-15 min)
presentations. For more background info see: http://wiki.tdwg.org/SPM/.

You are invited to make suggestions for contributions to this session. Any
aspect can be considered, e.g.,  modelling, vocabularies, use cases,
relationship to other species profile schemas, or other TDWG standards, etc.

Please contact me if you are interested in making a presentation.

Best regards,

Éamonn

Éamonn Ó Tuama, Ph.D. (eotuama at gbif.org),
Senior Programme Officer for Data Access & Database Interoperability (DADI),
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat,
Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, DENMARK
Phone:  +45 3532 1494; Fax:  +45 3532 1480