TDWG 2005 - important updates to meeting web site

Adrian Rissone a.rissone at NHM.AC.UK
Thu Mar 17 09:04:39 CET 2005

TDWG 2005 - St. Petersburg, Russia, 11-18 September 2005

I have posted inportant information on the TDWG 2005 Meeting web site at:

http://www.tdwg.org/2005meet/TDWG_2005_Intro.htm

concerning travel and hotel arrangements, and the first draft of the
meeting schedule.

It is important that you read this information if you wish to attend the
meeting in September, as it introduces the procedure that will be necessary
to book hotel accommodation and obtain a visa to enter Russia. Please note
that, although it will be quick for most delegates using the system we have
devised, nationals of some countries will require several months to obtain
a Russian visa. More information will be available soo so keep checking
back.

We look forward to seeing you in St. Petersburg!

Regards,

Adrian Rissone
E-mail: A.Rissone at nhm.ac.uk with Subject line "TDWG 2005"
Secretary and Meeting Coordinator