TDWG 2004 - Please Register - deadline for Field Trips registration - 2 October

Adrian Rissone A.Rissone at NHM.AC.UK
Fri Sep 24 08:07:21 CEST 2004

Please note that several TDWG officers will be travelling and/or at the
GBIF meeting after 1 October 2004 - only one week away. It will help us
organise the TDWG meeting if you can formally register as soon as possible.
Please don't leave it until the last minute!

There are links to the Registration Site on the main TDWG 2004 Meeting site
at:

http://www.tdwg.org/2004meet/TDWG_2004.htm

The most urgent thing is to register for the informal Field Trips (to be
held on Sunday 10 October) - by 2 October. Full details are now on the
meeting web site. If you fail to register by that date we cannot guarantee
you will be on the trip. To register for the field trip you must visit the
Registration Site (just a little added incentive!).

We look forward to seeing you in New Zealand!

Kind regards,

Adrian
Adrian Rissone
TDWG 2004 Meeting Programme Coordinator