Submission of proposal for Taxonomic Concept Schema standard to the TDWG Executive Committee

Trevor at Trevor at
Thu Aug 12 04:41:15 CEST 2004

We have submitted a draft schema and documentation for consideration as a
TDWG standard for the transfer of taxonomic concepts/names.

It can be found as DraftStandard on the following wiki page:
http://tdwg.napier.ac.uk/
Supporting documentation can also be found through this link.

Open review of this proposal can be facilitated through the same wiki site
where we have provided the following discussion page:
http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/tdwg/index.php?
pagename=DraftStandardDiscussion.

We encourage reviewers to create separate sub-pages for different issues.
Whilst it is possible to read and write comments anonymously it would be
helpful if people would log in with their name (no registration necessary).

Trevor Paterson & Robert Kukla (p.p. Jessie Kennedy)

--
Prof. Jessie B Kennedy
School of Computing
Scotland email: j.kennedy at napier.ac.uk