[tdwg-tag] determination histories: informal survey of specimen management systems

Urmas Kõljalg urmas.koljalg at ut.ee
Wed May 15 15:21:14 CEST 2013

Hi,

Plutof cloud (plutof.ut.ee) allow indefinite number of identifications for all types of taxon occurrences (specimens, observations, DNA sequences).
Global database for the fungal rDNA ITS sequences UNITE hosted by PlutoF. For example you may see different names (identifications) for the single specimens if you go to http://unite.ut.ee/taxon.php?id=158447 and click on some UDB id-s which are in bold. On Plutof workbench you will see much more but then you need to login.
PlutoF cloud hosts most of the Estonian museum specimen databases as well as observations.

Best,
Urmas

Prof. Urmas Kõljalg
40 Lai Str.
Institute of Ecology and Earth Sciences
University of Tartu
EE-51005 Tartu
Estonia

UNITE - A molecular database for the identification of fungi
http://unite.ut.ee