[tdwg-tag] [tdwg-rdf: 105] Re: Any TCS users with experiences to report?

Roderic Page r.page at bio.gla.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 12:10:35 CET 2012

To try and get my head around the various models of taxon names, usages, and concepts being discussed I've created a graph of my understanding of the data model underlying ZooBank http://iphylo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/zoobank-data-model.html . This may or may not reflect the actual situation, I'll leave that to Rich to comment on.

Regards

Rod

Roderic Page
Professor of Taxonomy