[tdwg-tag] Fwd: HCLS IG Note on mapping and publishing life sciences RDF

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at nescent.org
Fri Dec 16 16:55:14 CET 2011

This is chiefly for the RDF/OWL Task Group (I thought there was a
separate mailing list for this, but given that now I can't find any,
perhaps not?). You may remember that I cited an article on best
practices in interoperable RDF data publishing in the life sciences
that I had hoped we could work off of for a TDWG community-tailored
best practices note. This has now been turned into an W3C Interest
Group note, and is thus public. If you have not seen this before, it
may provide for interesting reading and stuff to discuss as for
applicability to biodiversity science data.

	-hilmar

Begin forwarded message: