[tdwg-tag] time and space namespaces in Darwin Core

Peter DeVries pete.devries at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:28:11 CEST 2010

I looked through my iPhone programming book and the iPhone does output an
accuracy measure that can be in meters.

I don't now if all the applications expose this functionality but I did find
one for iPhone / iPad that does.

http://gps.motionx.com/iphone/overview/

<http://gps.motionx.com/iphone/overview/>- Pete

TaxonConcept Knowledge Base <http://www.taxonconcept.org/> / GeoSpecies