[tdwg-tag] Test Example of Occurrence RDF with DarwinCore/TDWG (might not be correct :-\)

Peter DeVries pete.devries at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:40:35 CEST 2009

I thought I would try to start using the DarwinCore vocabulary in my
observation RDF.
I thought it might be easiest to start with the SimpleDarwinCore. The
following URL takes
you to an RDF file that combines my older vocabulary with my attempt at the
SimpleDarwinCore.

There is some redundancy in this version but it looks like I can probably
replace a number of
my terms with DarwinCore terms.

The DarwinCore representation appears at the bottom of the RDF.

http://species.geospecies.org/observations/a3c39dad-6756-4129-9a61-fbd32883d369.rdf

I would appreciate comments or suggestions.

Thanks!

Pete

Pete DeVries
Department of Entomology