[tdwg-tag] SourceForge LSID project websites broken

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Thu Mar 19 21:30:54 CET 2009

Hi Kevin - thanks for the heads up. I am going to have to point
students at this in the context of a cyberinfrastructure traineeship
program [1]. If you there is something that can be fixed with
moderate effort and you add me to the project (I may need admin to do
that), I can look into doing that. My sf.net handle is hlapp.

	-hilmar

On Mar 19, 2009, at 4:15 PM, Kevin Richards wrote:

> Hilmar
> The main developer of the lsids web site is no longer concentrating
> on that task, and the site has therefore been down for a while.
> We are in the process of moving the site to a TDWG server, which
> will solve the issue.  This task is relying on the volunteer work
> of a few individuals that need to jump technical hurdles, and so
> make take a little while.  Bear with us.
>
> Kevin Richards

: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :