[tdwg-tapir] technical mailing lists

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Sun Jan 25 16:54:36 CET 2009

Dear technical friends of TDWG,
you might remember we decided some time ago to merge all technical
discussions on a single mailinglist, the tdwg-tag list.
I therefore took the liberty to "close" the guid and the tapir lists
so that no new subscriptions or posts can be done. An autoreply should
inform users about the tag list and the existing archives are still
publicly available, but no new ones will be created anymore.

In addition I have also created a new mailing list tdwg-content which
I will advertise on the other tdwg group lists, so that individual
groups can decide whether they wanna close their list and move
discussions to this central one. The darwin core group has already
been invited and will start using this new mailing list for
discussions about darwin core term definitions.

Thanks for all your past & future contributions and best wishes,
Markus