[tdwg-tag] Ontology methods (was: Re: Embedding specimen (and other) annotations in NeXML)

Roger Hyam rogerhyam at mac.com
Tue Feb 24 13:07:03 CET 2009

Thanks for this Jonathan,

I'd not read the OBO Foundry paper before. I think it would certainly
be useful to think in terms of TDWG products being in a form that we
could take to the foundry or followed foundry principles.

I would stress again though that we need to think in small chunks i.e.
not in terms of one ontology for biodiversity informatics.

Roger