[tdwg-tag] LSID Sourceforge URL & LSID Best Practices

Kevin Richards RichardsK at landcareresearch.co.nz
Fri Aug 28 06:18:45 CEST 2009

Thank god for that!!

I had a go myself, but I'm afraid it is definitly not my forte.

I am very glad to see someone with the time and skill to get things sorted.
Thanks Hilmar.

This is, however, a short term solution, as the intention was to move the LSID site to a TDWG server.  But, I am happy, for one, to keep it on source forge or google code, or whatever online repository.

Kevin