[tdwg-tag] SourceForge LSID project websites broken - role for TDWG?

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Tue Apr 7 11:39:16 CEST 2009

Centralization is a double edged sword ... but one which can work if the
centralization (with redundancy) is 'community owned and managed' ...
and perhaps the decentralized GBIF model can work to our advantage here
with perhaps 5 or 6 nodes taking responsibility for the 'centralized'
entity we all appear to want but are too frightened to agree to ... ;-)

My two penn'orth

Paul