[tdwg-tag] SpeciesIndex written up

Roger Hyam rogerhyam at mac.com
Wed Nov 5 11:27:15 CET 2008

Thanks Kevin,

My dream for this would be to get people to slowly add meta/link tags
to the headers of their pages that could be converted into RDF using
GRDDL type mechanisms. That way we would slowly produce a semantically
linked set of resources - but without telling anyone.

It took me a while to realize that this document http://dublincore.org/documents/dc-html/
  is actually saying how to express RDF in the header of any old html
document.

All the best,

Roger