[tdwg-tapir] Fwd: Tapir protocol - Harvest methods?

trobertson at gbif.org trobertson at gbif.org
Thu May 15 21:25:09 CEST 2008

I am interested in it for anyone who could do date last modified - so the
dump becomes the seed file really for OAI-PMH (or other).

Off the top of my head I *think* (but don't quote me!) that UK NBN allow
people to basically delete their collection and upload a new version.  So
the collection code increments each time and OAI PMH is out the question
as it is a reharvest each time anyway.  If it is not NBN then it is some
other large aggregator that does this.