[tdwg-tapir] RE: [PyWrapper-devel] Query Result

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Mon May 14 14:21:56 CEST 2007

Good point, Markus.
I guess this happens only when you load concepts from the CNS, which can
just provide a simple list of concepts (alias/id). If you load them
directly from ABCD, you could make use of additional information to
determine if the concept is mandatory or not.

When I load DarwinCore concepts from the conceptual schema itself I can
tell if a concept is mandatory by looking at the "nillable" attribute.

In the future, when we have the CNS as a real service, we can think of
ways to provide more information about concepts.

Best Regards,
--
Renato