[tdwg-tapir] Executive summary available

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Tue May 15 17:38:02 CEST 2007

Hi Rupert,

Many thanks for your feedback. The broken link is now fixed.

I should also say thanks Jim Croft, Greg Whitbread, Donald Hobern, Markus
Döring and in special Lee Belbin for revising and helping with the
document.

I could probably try to include more examples if I manage to tell them in
simple and short stories. But I think we must also keep the document not
too long.

Best Regards,
--
Renato