[tdwg-tapir] Minor changes

Markus Döring m.doering at bgbm.org
Tue May 22 18:12:09 CEST 2007

Renato,
I fully agree to keep the variables simple. And if we specify one way
of retrieving the contact details thats fine for me. I just wanted to
point out this issue. I also dont mind to not have contact variables
at all. In this case a provider simply needs to map to those few ABCD
concepts in addition to pure darwin core.
--
Markus