[tdwg-tapir] Role of TAPIR in Architecture Diagram

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Thu Mar 8 11:33:52 CET 2007

Thanks Renato,

I hope that one day everyone will be mapping at least some of their
data to the ontology but in the mean time I think there will be a
hybrid world. The immediate way forward does seem clearer now though.

Good point about the query templates. I'll add them to my other
version of the diagram. They are more protocol related than semantics
related I guess. I am trying to keep things as simple as possible and
don't want to add the additional explanation on this one.

All the best,

Roger