[tdwg-guid] RDF-TCS Location

Markus Döring m.doering at bgbm.org
Wed Mar 21 16:12:36 CET 2007

Peter,
as far as I know from Roger the vocabulary for TaxonName and
TaxonRank is considered stable and is implemented by IPNI and others
already, while TaxonConcept is a bit more shaky. I am currently
working on the Collection and Institution vocabulary (NCD based). You
can find all LSID Voc OWL files here:

   http://rs.tdwg.org/ontology/voc/

The LSID vocabularies are also the most likely candidate for the EDIT
project so far - apart from maybe specimen and reference data.
Do you know if Species2000 is considering to make use of it?

best wishes
--
Markus