[tdwg-tapir] tapir metadata issues

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Tue Jul 3 03:47:55 CEST 2007

Hi Markus,

I agree it's unusual, but I think in DC they were also considering the
possibility to have the content of dc:language in natural language. You
can see an example in their own documentation:

http://dublincore.org/2006/12/18/dces.rdf#

Anyway, the documentation also says that "Recommended best practice is to
use a controlled vocabulary such as RFC 3066 [RFC3066]", which is what
you're suggesting.

I'll try to list some alternatives in another message.

Regards,
--
Renato