[tdwg-tapir] Attribute nodes in output model mapping

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Thu Feb 8 00:10:40 CET 2007

Dear all,

I recently noticed that for some reason the specification was saying that
attribute nodes in output model mappings should be represented as
"parent_node at attr_node" instead of "parent_node/@attr_node". Markus also
agreed that this is not consistent with XPath and with the original
integration document, so we took the liberty to change the specification
and the provider software.

Although it's really a minor change, I wanted to send out this message
because it can affect people that are already preparing the first output
models and testing providers.

Best Regards,
--
Renato