[tdwg-guid] The TDWG GUID mailing list and wiki have moved

Ricardo Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Thu Feb 22 17:34:27 CET 2007

Dear TDWG-GUID subscribers,

Along with other TDWG on-line resources, the TDWG-GUID mailing list and
wiki have now been moved to the new TDWG servers. This message has been
sent using the new list to tdwg-guid at lists.tdwg.org.

The new web address for the list is:

The new web address for the wiki is:

http://wiki.tdwg.org/GUID

No action needs to be taken, except new messages to the GUID list should be
sent to

	tdwg-guid at lists.tdwg.org.

To edit content on the wiki, please visit the web address above and log in
using your TDWG account credentials. Those without a TDWG account will
be contacted separately and given instructions on how to register for
an account.

TDWG thanks the University of Kansas Natural History Museum and Biodiversity
Research Center, Jim Beach and Rob Dewhirst in particular for kindly and
efficiently running this list for us.

TDWG also thanks the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF), Donald
Hobern, Ciprian Vizitiu and Andrei Cenja in particular for running our
wiki and for their continued support to the new TDWG on-line infrastructure.

Please email me for any further information on the TDWG lists and wiki.

Best Wishes

Ricardo Pereira
TDWG Systems Administrator
TDWG Infrastructure Project (TIP)