[tdwg-tapir] tapir clients?

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Wed Feb 28 10:44:48 CET 2007

Dave,

Most TAPIR providers will be able to return RDF and so any semantic
web client is a potential TAPIR client. They won't necessarily run
SPARQL queries but they will certainly associate URLs with RDF content.

My plan is to produce RDF output models even for the providers who
haven't mapped the TDWG ontology.

There is a bit of discussion here:

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG/LsidVocsUsage

This is my cunning plan ;)