[tdwg-tapir] Darwin & RDF

Markus Döring m.doering at bgbm.org
Thu Apr 19 18:04:24 CEST 2007

No objections at all, go ahead Renato.

Ive been reconfiguring my tapirs here today and stumbled quite often
across "old" mappings to darwin core 1.0 with NS http://digir.net/
schema/conceptual/darwin/2003/1.0. Those concepts are also in the
standard TDWG alias.txt file. What do you think, is there still any
need for it with TAPIR or can we remove all reference to the old
darwin core and only work with the new one? Anybody of course is free
to do create his own alias.txt and models, but should TDWG still
provide support for this?
--
Markus