[tdwg-tapir] Darwin & RDF

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Fri Apr 20 14:03:27 CEST 2007

Hi Markus,

I never used the "old" DarwinCore concepts with TapirLink, except for
testing the import of DiGIR PHP configuration. I also don't know if
somebody is using it.

Anyway, since someone already had the work of adding all DarwinCore
concepts in the CNS file, I would suggest to keep them there. At
least while the new Darwin is still under the standardization
process. But we should definitely rename the label and maybe add some
comments there - the old DarwinCore is being shown with a greater
version than the new one...

Regards,
--
Renato