[tdwg-tapir] Mailing list is available again

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Tue Jun 27 12:43:50 CEST 2006

    Dear TDWG mailing list subscriber,

    This mailing list is available again. It has been successfully
migrated to the new server, along with other TDWG mailing lists.

    You can now resume using this mailing list at your discretion.

    Please note that some people might still experience problems using
the mailing list today as the changes to DNS have not been completely
propagated yet.

    Please let me know if you have any problems.

    Again, thank you for your understanding and sorry for the
inconvenience.

    Best regards,

Ricardo