RDF application building and databinding tools

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at TDWG.ORG
Mon Feb 13 21:54:18 CET 2006

Bob Morris wrote:

> OK. I understand. Now I need to know on which Wiki people are
> developing discussion of the RDF tools. I'm aware only of ontology
> development tools, and I need to educate myself about where are the
> tools and frameworks for building applications and for databinding.

    Bob,

    I've sent this a couple of months ago to the list, but it might
still be useful:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/Tutorials

    Click on "Tools" link and it will take to the bottom of the page
(direct link: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/Tutorials#tools).
There's a list of RDF tools in there (Jena, Kowari, SOFA, PHP RDF and
others). I didn't read that material myself, so I'm not sure whether you
will find what you want. Let us know if you find anything useful.
    Best regards,

Ricardo