[Tdwg-tag] Object Model / Ontology Management - how we kick it off.

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Thu Feb 23 14:51:52 CET 2006

Thanks for that Donald. I am glad you agree on the core vocabulary.

The use of the term 'vocabulary' is where I think we can try and address
the other point you raise regarding interfaces vs extensions. It leads
neatly into my next question to the list that I'll pop in another thread.

--

 roger at tdwg.org
 +44 1578 722782