[tdwg-tapir] Concept mappings

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:22:16 CEST 2006

That would be great.

Actually the best would be to have the TDWG semantics represented in
several outputmodels for TAPIR.

But, again, being able to produce GML is nice but you loose a lot of
funcionaity if you dont serve them as WFS. But because PyWrapper and
WASABI has plans to implement WFS too then it will be great...

Good luck with your work!

Javi.